Contact information:

General questions and press inquiries

With general questions, please contact my State House office at 617-722-2430 or email Due to the large volume of email I receive daily, please call and speak with my staff if your matter is urgent.

For legislative business:  

If you are having an issue with a state agency and are in need of assistance, feel free to contact my State House office and speak with my staff. Call 617-722-2430 or email and be sure to leave your name, complete address, telephone number, and a description of your issue so my office can respond.

My office is able to assist constituents in getting information from state agencies such as MassHealth, the Health Connector, the Division of Unemployment Assistance, and Veteran’s services. We are happy to serve as a resource and connect you with the right people to answer your questions.

For political or campaign issues:

With campaign inquiries, please email